Friday, September 23, 2011

A Giraffe In A Scarf.


I'm a little bit worried that it might look a little bit too 'Bang On The Door'...if anyone remembers them?
I think the colour is spot on though.
The scarves will be thicker than this one.

What do you think? We're thinking that we could make them out of a few different shades of yellow, I can see them looking really cute on the stall in one of our old suitcases. On a side note...I'm trying out the new blogspot dashboard thingy which is why the pictures are all higgledy piggledy...I think it looks OK though.

I'll be back in a few days with some pictures of the newly organised work room, the pictures I took today aren't quite what I was after.
I'm off to go and feel all good about myself because I went to my friends allotment and helped dig and put up two flat beds for growing lovely veggies in AND I made the first batch of soup of the Autumn!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for giraffe in a scarf! Very cute :) I think they'd look great if you had some patterned yellow fabrics (maybe some vintage florals or '70s type curtains) to throw into the mix alongside a few shades of plain yellow.

    ReplyDelete