Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things I Don't Normally Notice...

Sometimes, when I'm finding things a bit tough and everything seems grey I find myself noticing things that I wouldn't normally notice.
It's as if my brain is saying 'Hey there sad face....its not all that bad...take a look at this...that's pretty cool right??'So, with that thought in mind dear StuffedNonsense fans, here's some of the things that 'picked me up' today whilst I was at work.
A small sign nailed onto the back of one of the chairs.
Just one of the lovely lights, when I'm a 'grown up' and have a big house I would like some lights like this one in it.
The weaving on the back of one of the chairs...its normally covered up with a cushion but my helpful brain box spied it out.
And another one of the cool lights at work.
Soo, that's all I can muster up for now, hope you enjoyed the pictures
xxx

Posted by Bex.

No comments:

Post a Comment