Monday, August 24, 2009

I Wonder If You Saw Us??

Did you?
You might have?
Perhaps you noticed a young lady called Bex bopping along to the banjo music which the man was playing on Cheltenham High Street?
She was giving out lovely flowers with lovely little fliers attached to them...Thank You if you took one...and Thank You if you popped into the shop. We had a fantastically exciting day!!
Watch this space because there will be a LOAD more new goodies going up in the shop and we will be sure to let you all know!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a fab way to advertise, I love it! People are more likely to keep the fliers and remember the shop this way. I know I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea. Beautiful flowers and tags, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again guys. Just popped back to let you know I've linked this blog for an award today, I hope you don't mind!
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Lucy. x

    ReplyDelete